As of November 20, 2020
On August 18, BC Dental Association (BCDA) member dentists and certified dental specialists received updated guidance from the Provincial Health Officer, the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and WorkSafeBC to expand dental services across BC. Details of the guidelines for all Oral Health Care Providers can be viewed at the College of Dental Surgeons of BC (CDSBC)
As we navigate through Phase 3 of the COVID-19 pandemic in BC, dental patients have an important role to play in keeping everyone safe.
Patients are asked to:
- contact our office in advance of any visit and advise us if you are at all unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, have had close contact or have been in isolation with a suspected case, or have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days
- complete a patient screening form in advance of your visit
- clean your hands
- limit your wait time in the office and/or wait outside the office if you are accompanying another person to the appointment
- observe physical distancing requirements in the dental office, before and after, treatment
Please Read Before Entering Our Clinic
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever > 38 degrees C
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip
- Reduced or lost sense of smell, or appetite
- Sore throat or painful swallowing
- Have you come into contact with anyone that has any of the above symptoms in the last two weeks?
- Have you failed to use physical distancing in the last two weeks?
- Have you come into contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you come into contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions,
DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY.
Only enter the clinic if you answered “NO” to all of the questions above.
Call us if you have any questions: 250-768-3984
On behalf of our staff, we thank patients for their understanding and patience as we adapt to new office changes to meet evolving public health policies.
We’re all in this together!
Copyright © 2020 British Columbia Dental Association. All rights reserved.